abril 15, 2009

Hello, my name is Felipe Concha Aqueveque. I`m nineteen years old. I`m an student of psychology at Universidad de Chile. It`s my second year in this career and I love it. Universidad de Chile it`s in Santiago but I`m not from Santiago, I`m from Talca.
Talca is a city located 300 km to the south of Santiago. Talca it`s the Seventh Region`s capital. It`s not a big city but it`s nice to live. In the day you can do not much, but in the night Talca has a lot of restaurants, pubs and dicotheques. Talca it`s famous for the hot dogs, some people says that the hot dogs in Talca are the best. Another thing that is very good in Talca is Teatro Regional, one of the best in the country, but usually it`s use for musician and not much for actors.
In Santiago I live in Providencia Street with my older sister, Loreto (23). I love her, we are so closes and almost we don`t quarrel. In the apartment we have divided in equal parts the houseworks.
I love to live in Santiago ´cuz I feel myself so independent, I manage my money, I decide what, when and how eat or do, I have my own schedule and I`m happy.
I travel to Talca to visit my parents every two weeks, but they want that I travel more often.


Keveck.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario