abril 29, 2009

My last vacation

Hello, it`s me again. Today I`ll come to talk about my last vacation.

The last summer my family hasn`t plans to go away on vacation. In fact, my sister and I were working for get some money and travel with our friends. But one day an aunt came to my house and began to tell us about her vacation. She said that the palce was amazing, a fantastic view of the coast, very calm, a warm house and things like that. It seem that her words convinced my mom, but not totally. Then she says, my mom, to my father and me go to know the place and later tell what do you think.

The place it`s a little village next to Peyuhue in the coast of Seventh Region. The village`s name it`s Curanipe. It`s so small, but nice and in summer it`s full of people. Curanipe it`s a vacation place for older people `cuz it`s calmer than Peyuhue. Peyuhue it`s bigger and has dischoteques and pubs, then it`s comun find young people.
We travel in febrary with my two doughter, my father, my granny, my mom and a cousin. My father only can stay for 2 days `cuz he has work and at the middle of the week arrived Rodrigo my sister`s boyfriend.

We didn`t do amazing thing, it was more like relaxing, resting, talking and play cardgames and cacho.

The place it`s was amazing like said my aunt, It`s has a big beach, so big, and there was so few people then we has like 2 beautyful kms of beach only for us. The cottage it`s very nice and warm, with three rooms, a bath and a living-comedor.


This vacation will`be unforgetables `cuz I love to be with my family and have a good time with them =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario