mayo 06, 2009

My Most Precious Possession

Hello =) Today I gonna talk about my most precious possession.
My most precious possession the lenguage. Can you think a world without lenguage? I guess no. I`m not thinking only in oral lenguage, I`m thinking in the capacity to learn and use lenguage.
The book "Para que no me olvides" by Marcela Serrano it`s about this topic. The main character is a woman around 40 years old with some kind of aphasia, a lenguage illness characterized, in this case, by hasn`t the posibility of make or read a sentence but she can understand the other persons.
When I read the book I thought in the great importance of the language for the first time. I couldn`t imagine my world without the posibility of saying to my family and friends that I love them, or saying to somebody that I`m angry, or looking at a book and not understanding the words, just seeing signs without meaning. It would be horrible!!!
So I will go to talk with all the people and read anything that fall in my hands =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario