agosto 27, 2009

A country I would like to visit

Today I should tell you about a country I would like to visit. I would like to visit Brazil. I had been there once, like two years ago. I was in Buzios and other little towns near to Buzios.
I would like to visit Brazil again 'cause I want to watch the carnival and visit more places, have fun with friends and taste the typical flavors of Brazil. When I was there two year ago I couldn`t do that, actually, 'cause I traveled with my parents so I only visit turistic places for the family and not the places for get some fun.
I am not sure if I want to study in Brazil 'cause I have no information about how is the education there. However, I like to live there meanwhile I am young, Brazil is so dangerous so I don`t know if I would want to expose my sons to a country like this.

Another places that I would like to visit is USA, particulary California state, I have a friend that lives there I would like so much visit her 'cause I haven't seen her since two years ago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario