agosto 13, 2009

First Term. Good and bad points

Today I`m going to talk about my experience in the last term.

To me it was a great term. About the courses, I passed all of them with excellent marks. At the begining I thought that the term would be so easy 'cause the term before that was so hard, I had so much for read and a lot of work for do, and the last one seems to be easier 'cause we had few text for read and few test. But at the end I was stressed 'cause all test was in the same month, it was horrible.
I enjoyed a lot courses like Neurophysiology or Psychopatology, but I felt that in courses like Development 1, I didn`t learn the necesary.
In my free time I did no much, ussualy I had a lot for read then I have no much freetime. But always on fridays, I stoped to study for have a few of fun with my friends, go to dance, or drink something with them.
Regarding to my family the relationship was fine, except with my older sister because she was very busy, then I saw her only few times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario