octubre 08, 2009

Pets

At present, I don't have pets, but I would like have one. My favourite pet are dogs. I love their silly and cute face, and the movement of the tail when they are happie, or their sad face when they want caress or they are hungry.

I grew up with dogs, since I have memory. The first one was a mixture of a Big Danish with another one breed. His name was Toby. Actually I can't remember much about Toby 'cause he die when I was 4 years old. When he die, my father bought an German shepherd. That dog was amazing, I really loved that dog. Her name was Daisy, she was so smart and cute, and always it`s seems like she was smiling. I turn so sad when she die 'cause I had played, laugh and done a lot of thing with Daisy. She die when I was 14 years old, so, I live ten years with her. Before that she would turn sick and bad we bought another German shephard to keep her company, her name is Cristal, a very shy and calm dog, she is a bit silly but I love her with her qualities and faults. After Daisy's death Cristal was alone for two years until we bought the last one pet that I`ve had, she is Pascua. Pascua is a so crazy dog, she loved to play and jump for all the garden.
When my parents bought another place to live, we had to give them to another persons.

I think that all the people should have a pet, overcoat the children 'cause they learn resposabilities and how to care of another one.

I`m a pet lover =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario