octubre 29, 2009

Friends

Today I'm going to talk about the friendship. I think that everyone should have friends. A good friend can be a great listener when you have problems or when you only want to talk about the life. With a good friend you can share experiences and ideas about a topic. A good friend help you when you are in troubles. But, friendship must be reciprocal if you want to keep yours friends along the time.

Mano is my best friend. We met in the high school six year ago. He is tall and thin and he has a dark skin. I only can see him when I travel to Talca 'cause he lives there. Usually we join us to talk about ours lifes and go to some restorant to eat or drink something. I would like go to dischos with him but his girlfriend isn't 18 years-old, and obviusly we are not going to parties alone. He want to study psichology, like me. I really want that he can enter to the university and become a great professional.

In my opinion I am not good for make friends easily, but this it's not 'cause I don't be friendly or simphatic, but 'cause I think that friend is a word only for some special persons. Call someone friend, real friend, it`s not easy. I need to meet deeply a person to consider him my friend. Although I use the word often to refer to the people that is simphatic and nice.

I`m still in touch with my childhood friends, especially with Jesus y Javiera. I met them when I was around 5 years-old and we still being friend. I love so much those girls.

At the univesity I made very good friends too and the people says that friends made at the university will be friend forever, I hope that be truth =)

1 comentario:

  1. Well, as the sog goes: for good times..., for bad times..., that's what friends are for.
    Please see you corrected post.

    Today I'm going to talk about (/) friendship. I think that everyone should have friends FOR MANY REASONS. A good friend can be a great listener when you have problems or when you only want to talk about (/) life. With a good friend you can share experiences and ideas about a topic. A good friend help you when you are in trouble(/). But, friendship must be reciprocal if you want to keep your(/) friends THROUGHOUT the time.

    Mano is my best friend. We met in (/) high school six yearS ago. He is tall and thin and HAS A dark COMPLEXION. I can only see him when I travel to Talca BEcause he lives there. Usually we GET TOGETHER to talk about our(/) liVes and go to some restAUrant to eat or drink something. I would like go to discos with him, but his girlfriend isn't 18 years-old, and obviusly we are not going to parties alone. He wantS to study psichology, like me. I really want that he can enter (/)the university and become a great professional.

    In my opinion I am not good AT makING friends easily, but this IS not BEcause I AM NOT A friendly or NICE PERSON, but BEcause I think that “friend” is a word only for some special persons. CallING someone A friend, A real friend IS not easy. I need to meet a person deeply to consider him my friend. Although I often use the word to refer to the people that is simpatHETic and nice.

    I`m still in touch with my childhood friends, especially with Jesus AND Javiera. I met them when I was around 5 years-old and we ARE still friendS. I love those girls so much.

    At the univesity I HAVE made very good friend, too and (/) people say(/) that friends made at the university will be friendS forever, I hope that IS TRUE.

    ResponderEliminar