noviembre 05, 2009

IMPROVING YOUR FACULTY FACILITIES

Today I’m going to talk about my faculty and it quality and it defect. In my opinion I thing that my faculty is very nice with it hippie style. I love it since the first time that I saw. Besides my faculty has good ilimination and always is clean. Maybe we have some problems in the classroom and bathroom.

Classroom are very noisy I think because are very smalls considering the number of students by course. Obviusly you can think that noise is fault of students, and you are right but even you can hear whispers. Other problems about classrooms is heat in summer, classrooms seems ovens.

With regard to bathrooms usually are smelly, bathrooms need urgently a best ventilation system.

Sometimes we need a quiet place to study and the place that should fullfil this function, the library, always is very noisy. This happens ‘cause we haven`t study`s rooms to make or discuss about research or discuss about class’s topics.

Authorities suggest that lounge room could be the studyroom, but this it`s not a real solution. In fact, whole people uses this place for study ‘cause there`s not another place. Also related with lounge room, there are not enough tables and chairs for all the people. Ussualy we have to wait a momento for a place toe at.

That problems are not really grave, actually this faculty still working in spite of the problems that I’ve said. But always it can be better, so I think that this problems must be solve.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario