junio 17, 2009

My favorite subject

Hello, today I`m gonna talk about my favorite subject, Neurophysiology.

This subject is given by Jorge Fernandez and Marcial Beltrami, nevertheless Fernandez has been very sick and he hadn`t been able to give the class, but he has assistants who replace him.

I like this subject 'cause I love biology, it`s so funny for me and I have no problems to understand the topics and the paradigms. In this subject we study nerv cells, its physiology and its functions.
I think that it`s easier for me 'cause I took PSU in sciencie to enter at university, so I have the bases of the chemestry and biology.

I have other favorite subject, psychopathology. This subject is given by Luis Rossi and Luis Alvarado. I like this subject 'cause it`s so closer with our future work, it`s like that subject that make me feel a real psychologist. In this subject we study about mental diseases and their characteristics.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario