junio 24, 2009

My ideal Job

Hello, today I'm going to talk about my ideal job.

I have two ideal jobs, work in investigation, on the one hand, and to manage a little and warm restaurant, on the other.

The first, working in investigation, is the dream for which I'm fighting now. I`m studing very hard and trying to improve my own skills and qualities. I think that to work in investigation I need skills such as order, tenacity, responsability and a lot of knowledge.
I think that I would be good in this job 'cause I love it, and when I finish an investigation I feel that I've learnt so much and that stimulates me to continue.
Really I think that a job like this is too hard to find, 'cause you need sponsors or win some project so it isn`t a good way to earn money, and requires a lot of time and dedication.
I think that if I achieve to get a job like this I`ll have to combine it with another job like clinical psychologist or something like that.


My other dream, have a small and warm restaurant, is the job that I want to my older age. A little place, very nice, sophisticated and decorated with good taste. For now this is a far far away dream but it's nice to think about it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario