junio 04, 2009

My future

Hello, today I going to talk about my future in five years.

I will be a psychologist begining my career, earning my own money and maybe working in a laboratory as neuroscientist.

I don´t know if I hope a girlfriend in my future, it´s not my style, but I hope that my friends still being my friends all of them with his own degrees.

I want in my future a big apartment like a loft, living alone or with friends, why not, with a big dog and a beautiful view of Santiago, because I think that I will live in Santiago when I finish my career, actually I will live in the place where I can develop in the best way my carreer.

In five years I will go to visit my older sister to her home and I will see my younger sister in her third year in the university. I hope that my parents will be ok with health and happinnes living the life and enjoying the flavors of the world and the pleasures of stop of pay the university of his children.

Really I prefeer live the day first of think in the future =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario